That handphone never stops ringing....

Tuesday, April 28, 2009
I regret the day I gave my handphone number to the sale rep from a software company. It never stops ringing. Sure enough, I have been looking for some solutions to our problem for support (Mo qian ma!!!) so I have discussed the issue with the sales rep from Singapore. I gave my contact number (which is a grave mistake) and thereon it has never stopped ringing. Maybe I'll answer to the call tomorrow (heh heh *** evil laugh***). But putting that aside, I am really awed by their persistence. They have to get the deal. I am hooked, if not careful.

Same goes to the insurance agents. Calling me every now and then, selling their insurance products. They can be a pain (very painful one!) in the butt.

Just be wary of their tactics. My other half was very furious with one insurance agent. After he declined the offer, the agent has the guts to send an sms saying that he has made an arrangement to deduct the monthly payment through the credit card, WITHOUT CONSENT. He had to deactivate the card. To think the insecurities of all these in this highly technical world.

These people are like flies. Hovering around and making irritating noises.... hate them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment