Complain

Thursday, June 11, 2009
Complaining is just like worrying... its not productive when you complain about things that are not worth complaining.

Human likes to whine.

"how come I don't get appreciated with the hard work that I have put in"
"how come we have to pay when they don't"
"I don't want to go if I have to fork out that RM10..."
bla bla bla yakkadiyak.......

That is human nature.

I complain every time, but only to myself. I complain to myself... How come I don't have that zest of working that I used to have. How come I could not grow in my career. How come this and that... but then I realise if I don't do anything to rectify this I will soon die complaining without having to achieve anything......

so .... okay!!! lets do something about it....

0 comments:

Post a Comment