The moment...

Sunday, April 4, 2010
The moment I started to dedicate this blog on writing, I stopped blogging. I just have to make it perfect for its purpose and where does it get me as far as this blog is concerned? Nowhere. I stopped blogging and writing.

Its just me... I lose interest easily. I come and go and come again. See what is interesting. If nothing is, I go, continue this aimless journey. I ever thought that I will never be a GOOD REAL writer because I have the passion but I  LACK the determination and the discipline.

I want to write. I read books but I read them halfway. I learned and harnessed my writing tools (vocabulary and grammar), I stopped halfway.

During the time .... I learned that, in order to be something or someone, you must want it really bad and  continuously maintain the momentum.

My case... I started and I stopped. So, now I want to start and maintain it slow and steady. Even if I can't be a GOOD REAL writer I can always scribbled what I want and talk about what I want.... all I have to do now is maintain my momentum and know what to write and talk about.

So I'd like to wish Good Luck to myself!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck my dear, ;-)

Post a Comment