Hocus Pocus FOCUS !

Friday, February 27, 2009
These are interesting tips for improving your concentration.

F = Five More Rule
O = One Think At a Time
C = Conquer Procrastination
U = Use Your Hands as Blinkers
S = See As If For the First or Last Time

You may read the full article Focus Pocus: How to Magically Improve Your Concentration 5 tips to help you concentrate from Sam Horn.

This is an except from the said article.

What people have said about concentration

"I used to think the human brain was the most fascinating part of the body, and then I realized, 'What is telling me that?'" - Emo Phillips

"Iron rusts from disuse, stagnant water loses its purity and in cold weather becomes frozen, even so does inaction sap the vigors of the mind." Leonardo da Vinci

"Tell me to what you pay attention, and I will tell you who you are." - Jose Ortega y Gasset

I would go without shirt or shoe sooner than lose for a minute the two separate sides of my head." - Rudyard Kipling

"It's not that I don't want to listen to people. I very much want to listen to people. I jut can't hear them over my talking." - Paula Poundstone

"I'm getting so absent-minded and forgetful. Sometimes in the middle of a sentence, I . . . " - Milton Berle


0 comments:

Post a Comment