My Bowling Mantra

Friday, February 27, 2009
Please don't mind me. I am INTO bowling at the moment. What with the coming competition (sports & recreation club level.. ** ehem!!**).

For a beginner like me, bowling is tough. I have to learn from basic, that is, from the posture, to the steps, to the throw, to the release, to the score (did I miss anything?).


Anyway, I have created myself a "BOWLING MANTRA"
(thanks to the bowling tips in the internet, of course and some informal trainers), So as to choreograph my bowling steps

Here goes...

Step 1 - "Push Away" (Ball moves out)
Step 2 - "Pro Zone" (Ball moves down)
Step 3 - "Pivot Step" (Ball moves back)
Step 4 - "Slide" (Ball moves down)

Ball moves out --> ball moves down --> ball moves back --> ball moves down --> release --> follow through.

0 comments:

Post a Comment