Sad Love Song - I have a lover

Friday, May 8, 2009
Just want to share this is a lovely song by Lee Eun Mi.


Translated by doolee10

You ask me why I'm still alone
I just smile weakly
I'm in love with someone
Yes I do have a lover

You look at me with worried eyes
And tell me to meet someone nice

But you never knew
I already have someone special
So precious that I hide inside

No one can see the man but me
He is only visible to my eyes
I will keep him inside forever
Sometimes tears filling up my eyes says

You are the one I cherish

I don't wanna have him
I don't wanna be greedy
Just let me love him the way I do

Look at me
I am not alone
So don't worry about me
Someday I'll introduce him to you
Can't you see the tears in my eyes say
You are the one I cherish

0 comments:

Post a Comment