Do I have a problem?

Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Everybody has problems: Big, small, important, immaterial. It all depends on you. A big problem to me may be a petty one to you.

Here is an article that gives to tips on How to solve a problem by Henrik Edberg in his "The Positivity Blog".

Now lets see, whether I can use the tips:-
  1. Is there a problem here? Yes there is.
  2. Do I accept it? Yes I do.
  3. Have I asked for help? Yes I have but only from one person, I wish I could ask someone else but this problem is a hush-hush problem. Then again, I can always ask second opinion and pretend that this is my friend's problem.
  4. Have I found the solution? There is a solution to this problem. But it is not attainable yet. In fact, there are solutions, but other alternative seems to be not attainable too. Anyway, it now leaves me with the 20% complaining and whining, *** poor that guy only he has to listen to me whine.*** I need to find some other solutions then.
  5. Did I break the problem down to smaller pieces? It is one BIG piece on its own.
  6. Have I found opportunity or lesson learned from the problem? Yes I found the opportunity and be hold! there is indeed 1 BIG lesson learned. Never succumb to something that you know you can not handle but out of egoistic instinct that you can do it, you did it and now you are in deep trouble!
No matter what your problems are, they will soon pass. This I believe.

It may seem a big deal now, but once it is over, you may have the last laugh. I am sure you have come across bigger problems in life but treat the problems you are having now a little petty than the ones before, you will be ok. Or may be think about other peoples' problem. Yours may be just a speck of tiny winy dirt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment