So much has happened

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

... this couple of week. I lost a dear friend on 1 July and yesterday my cousin has passed on. Both of them has terminal illnesses and both died at a young age of 30's. Just a moment ago, I received a news from a friend that another friend of early 40's has got a stroke.

Thinking about this, I wondered what has gone wrong? No, I don't question fate. I don't question my faith. I believe that all is in Allah's will. He gives and takes life.

But putting that aside, still I wondered what have we done wrong? Are we too ignorant of our health. Are we trying too much making our lives better, pressuring ourselves beyond limit? Are we worried about things in our life (and the worries could be so petty) that makes us lose control of managing our life? Are we living the wrong lifestyle? ... what? what is it that we did or did not do that makes ourselves suffer the unfortunate events.

Maybe we should worry less and just be happy comes what may as no success is good if we are not healthy or fit to enjoy it.

Ok! lets be happy and be healthy, or vice versa. Hopefully we live longer to enjoy life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment