I am just a lost soul

Wednesday, July 15, 2009
image from redbubble.net

Have you ever wondered what you want out of your life? Or wondered why you need to be successful? Why is success so hype? What is the purpose of living other than living? Why can't we just be?

Right now ... I feel I have not ulterior purpose in my life. Everything seems so stagnant. My job sucks (because I made it suck). My life is in trance. I feel like as if I am a peck of dust particle floating... floating aimlessly in the air.

I question the need to be successful, I question the purpose of being.

I just feel the emptiness inside me and it makes me feel depressed. Despite this... I still hesitate to identify my needs. What do I want to get out of this life? I'm lost.... totally lost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment