It does not matter

Tuesday, July 14, 2009
I was thinking about this: I consider him great friend but wonder if he thinks of me the same way too? Or maybe if he was to know that I think of him that way he might laugh because to him I am just like any other ordinary friend.

It doesn't matter. If you take a person as great friend than a great friend, he is.


But what actually makes a great friend?

A great friend could be :-
  • Someone who makes you laugh as if there is no worries in the world.
  • Someone who makes you feel very comfortable to be with.
  • Someone who makes you feel appreciated.
  • Someone who makes you like yourself.
  • Someone who is always here, there and everywhere.
  • Someone who makes your life worthwhile.
... the list goes on

I have many great friends, even though we are sometimes out of touch but when we do, we know that those "out of touch" times never exists. We can pick up wherever we left off because it does not matter as we are great friends.

To all my friends, thank you for being one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment